Our firm is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team and contribute positively by delivering exceptional service. The Customer Service Representative candidate will form part of a group, where the first priority is delivering world-class service to customers.
As a Customer Service Representative, you are the first point of contact when customers inquire and will be accountable to deal with customers fairly and with integrity.
Responsibilities and functions
- Address the customer inquiries using telephone, e-mails, or live chat.
- Accurately identify the customer needs and work toward resolving the inquiry.
- Provide excellent service with each customer engagement.
- Ensure that the customer information remains private and confidential.
- Validate the incoming caller’s information to the company system, to make sure that you are divulging information to the correct customer.
- Be professional, friendly and polite when interacting with internal and external customers.
- Educate customers of any new promotions or products.
- Perform well against the key performance indicators.
- Adhere to the quality requirements, when servicing customers.
- In a timely manner, escalate any complex complaints to the supervisor for assistance or resolution.
- Adhere to the company operating procedures to avoid bringing the company name into disrepute.
Competencies and skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good telephone etiquette.
- Positive attitude and solution-driven.
- Passion for helping customers.
- Attention to detail.
- Good time-management skills.