Our business has an exciting position for a Customer Services Representative. We are searching to find a passionate and dedicated candidate to form part of our team.
The ideal incumbent should have a passion for delivering excellent customer service and be ready to go beyond the call of duty for customer satisfaction. The successfully hired Customer Service Representative must go to great lengths to avoid bringing the company name into disrepute.
Responsibilities and functions
- Respond to customers using multiple communication channels, consisting of telephone, e-mail, and live chat.
- Build customer relationships in an active and fast-paced setting.
- Demonstrate compassion in appropriate situations, while displaying professionalism and courteousness.
- A positive attitude and the capability to interact with diverse people.
- Maintain professionalism, friendliness and respectful telephone when interacting with both internal and external customers.
- Meet and exceed the key performance indicators, and consistently deliver high-quality service.
- Navigate effectively through multiple systems to ensure that accurate information is relayed to the customer.
- Take accountability for errors made and display an ownership attitude.
- Escalate and manage customer complaints effectively.
Competencies and skills
- Good communication skills.
- Be empathetic when required.
- Excellent team player.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise daily workload and be self-motivated.
- Work well under pressure.