Our company has an amazing opportunity for a Receptionist that will add value to the team and business. The duties of the Receptionist candidate will be to greet and welcome visitors, attend to matters at the reception desk such as answering phone calls and emails, attend to general administration, and provide basic clerical tasks to the management staff.
Responsibilities and functions
- Answer incoming calls at the reception desk, address emails, and transfer phone calls to the respective division or appropriate individual.
- Maintain professionalism and display a friendly approach when engaging with customers, visitors and staff.
- Timeously alert staff when their visitors arrives.
- Offer the waiting visitors refreshments while they wait on assistance.
- Monitor stationery demands and request replenishment when the stock count is low.
- Help with basic administrative tasks like scanning, printing, and photocopying.
- Do minor clerical responsibilities such as transcribing and sending out the meeting minutes to the respective individuals.
- Draft and send out a communication on behalf of the management team when required.
- Assist with little projects and planning of events for the company.
Competencies and skills
- Must be computer literate.
- Be proactive and innovative
- Work under minimal supervision.
- Good administrative skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Punctual, reliable, and good timekeeping skills.