We are hiring for a committed and dedicated Warehouse Operative to join our team. The Warehouse Operative candidate must make sure that the supply received is correct according to the demand, check the supply for damages and that it is in line with the quality standards.
Responsibilities and functions
- Assess incoming and outgoing supply for damages and that no supply and products are missing from the order.
- Load supply into containers or onto the distributing vehicles.
- Unload supply from containers or incoming distribution vehicles, and validate that all supply has been received against the order.
- Move supply around by using warehouse equipment and machinery.
- Sort and store supply, and make certain that the supply is stored in its allocated storage bay.
- Document the incoming and outgoing supply, enter it into the warehouse systems and ensure that the records entered are accurate.
- Responsibly adhere to the health and safety requirements of the warehouse.
- Attend to the general housekeeping of the warehouse, keeping it safe for the warehouse teams by making certain there are no unsorted supplies.
Competencies and skills
- Good numeracy skills.
- Good collaboration abilities.
- Attentive to detail.
- Excellent communication abilities.
- Great team player.