We have a great opportunity for a hardworking, dedicated, and flexible individual to join our warehouse group. The successful candidate is required to be hands-on, efficient, proactive, and at the same time driven by results and success.
Responsibilities and functions
- Load and unload distribution vehicles and containers.
- Assess both received supply and outgoing supply for deficiencies, damages and ensure there is no missing supply.
- Attend to deliveries timeously and report any delivery delays to the supervisor or manager.
- Record and report supply that is missing, defective, damaged, and the supply that does not meet the quality standards.
- Maintain accurate records for incoming, supply exiting the warehouse, as well as supply moving around within the warehouse.
- Fulfil the performance targets set, and assist various warehouse teams to meet their targets.
- Timeously record malfunctioning of warehouse devices and machinery.
- Organise and store supply within the warehouse, and make certain all supply is kept in its correct storage bays.
- Trace and find stock using a hand-held scanner.
- Continually follow the health and safety requirements of the warehouse.
Competencies and skills
- Good coordination and organisation skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate.