We are seeking an individual who is devoted and committed to fill the role of a Warehouse Operative in our warehouse. The key attributes of the ideal Warehouse Operative candidate are to load and unload distributions, tag supply, store supply, prepare orders for distributions, housekeeping, and assess the incoming and outgoing supply for quality and deficiencies.
The ideal candidate will be dedicated, a great communicator, organised, meticulous, and will contribute positively to the success of the warehouse.
Responsibilities and functions
- Unload, load, label, wrap, and prepare orders for collection or delivery.
- Assess for damages, deficiencies and missing products on all inbound and outbound supplies.
- Make certain that the warehouse facility spaces are utilised effectively and everything is stored in the correct spaces.
- Validate that the orders are correct before sending them for dispatch or preparing it for collection.
- Make certain that supplies are correctly sorted and stored, and easily track supply using a handheld scanner.
- Comply with the Health and Safety guidelines and requirements.
- Conduct daily tasks by sticking to warehouse operating procedures and processes.
- Assist with basic administration by ensuring that the inventory records are updating and reporting on inventory movements.
Competencies and skills
- Great communication skills.
- Be a great team player.
- Good organisation and prioritisation abilities.
- Reliable, trustworthy with good timekeeping abilities.